Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day One...

Well guys and gals I'm back...

I know, I know, I've said that many times before, but recent developments in my life ( I won't bore you, I promise) have made me realize that I need to get my act together, much like our beloved Bucco's do. So I figured why not go back to what I do best? And what is it that I do best? Talk sports, make outlandish predictions, and cut up on any and everybody.

So enjoy the site, posts will start this evening and will certainly be an everyday thing, if not multiple posts a day...Oh yea, this isn't going to be exactly like my old site, there's going to be alot more opinion posts rather then just linking up to the PG and Trib. I certainly won't hesitate to bring you a link if it's relevant, but just posting links won't be part of the Penalty Box.

And to quote the best WWE tag team of all time, Degeneration X, "If you're not down with that, I got two words for ya..."

Until tonite...

No comments:

Post a Comment